Iron-on Clothing Dots
available with found-it™
These permanent Iron-on Clothing Dots are the perfect shape to fit on anything. They are especially handy on hard-to-label clothing items like socks and underwear. You can apply these labels with household iron or a hair styling iron and silicone sheets included with your order. We have tested these labels to withstand the washing machine and dryer again and again. Best of all they are extremely thin and flexible making them both durable and comfortable.
- gym clothing
- spare clothing at school
- size: 7/8" x 7/8" | 22mm x 22mm
- available with Found-it™
- silicone sheets included (required for applying)
- laundry safe
- permanent, not removable
- high quality, full-color printing
- Wash and dry garment without fabric softener.
Note: Washing is required in order to remove any "Sizing" (chemicals used in the manufacturing process) on the garment.
- Preheat iron to highest temperature, no steam. For best results, work on a hard, sturdy surface like a table.
- Peel label from sheet (it will NOT be sticky), place on garment and cover with silicone sheet provided. Avoid stretchy areas like waistbands.
- Press hot iron down firmly on silicone sheet for 20 seconds. Quickly reposition iron and press down again for 20 seconds. Always use silicone sheet provided. Iron should never make direct contact with label.
- Remove silicone paper once cool. Label should appear textured like fabric underneath.
These labels are not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..