Personalized Diwali Wall Decal
remove & reapply
When you're celebrating the festival of lights with family and friends, blooming marigolds and colourful diyas accompany the intricate Rangoli design for a beautiful addition to your home decor. Personalized with any greeting or festival wish of your choice, this gorgeous non-glossy decal set can be applied, removed, and reapplied repeatedly each year without causing any damage to your wall.
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..