remove & reapply
Bats and Halloween go together like kids and costumes. Our bat decals are black with creepy red eyes and the largest one is personalized with your name. These decals are so cool you might keep them up until Christmas. Hey, bats live year-round right?
The largest personalized bat is about 25” x 9” (63cm x 23cm) and the smallest is 5” x 2” (127mm x 60mm). Our Wall Art material has a beautiful non-glossy finish and can be removed and applied again and again without causing damage to your wall.
Sticks on your wall forever… or until you change your mind.
- Largest bat approx. 25” x 9” | 63cm x 23cm
- Smallest bat approx. 5” x 2” | 13cm x 5cm
- 5 bat decals in total
- high quality, full-color printing
- polyester textile material with gentle adhesive backing
- non-glossy finish
- won’t curl or fall off
- removable without causing damage
- Plan out exactly where you want to position the decals before you start.
- Your hands and the surface to which you will be applying your decals should be clean and dry.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying decals to a freshly painted wall (or check the paint manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Peel the decals off of the backing paper and stick them to the wall.
- Gently smooth the decals down with your finger to remove any air bubbles and to ensure all the edges are firmly stuck.
- Remove the decal by peeling it off very slowly at a sharp angle (180°).
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..