Iron-on Clothing Labels
available with found-it™
We know how frustrating it is when your child loses their sweatshirt on the playground, their spare pants at preschool or their tuxedo jacket at magic camp.
These Iron-on Clothing Labels apply permanently to any clothing that leaves your house so it comes home again.
Iron-on Clothing Labels adhere permanently to any fabric that can be ironed so you can throw them in the washing machine and dryer again and again. They are applied using a household iron and silicone sheets included with your order.Iron-on Clothing Labels are also available in:
Clothing Package, Camp Package
- gym clothing
- spare clothing at school
- size: 2" x 1/2" | 50mm x 12mm
- available with Found-it™
- silicone sheets included (required for applying)
- laundry safe
- permanent, not removable
- high quality, full-color printing
- Wash and dry garment without fabric softener.
Note: Washing is required in order to remove any "Sizing" (chemicals used in the manufacturing process) on the garment.
- Preheat iron to highest temperature, no steam. For best results, work on a hard, sturdy surface like a table.
- Peel label from sheet (it will NOT be sticky), place on garment and cover with silicone sheet provided. Avoid stretchy areas like waistbands.
- Press hot iron down firmly on silicone sheet for 20 seconds. Quickly reposition iron and press down again for 20 seconds. Always use silicone sheet provided. Iron should never make direct contact with label.
- Remove silicone paper once cool. Label should appear textured like fabric underneath.
These labels are not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
Share your thoughts on our products. Click here to write a review..